Saturday, December 8, 2012

final discussion 2

The favorite thing I like the most about the class is definitely the blogger. This is an online class and it is expected to get the work done through internet. However, it really surprised me when I knew that we need to upload posts as assignments. I was kind of new to blogger since I have not created one before this class. After this course, I found out that using blogger can express what we think and how we feel toward the chapters. Besides, the discussions which have to be done every weekend motive me to read the related chapter. This benefits me not to fall behind of the class. In addition, the grading is fair overall since we can get credit by how much effort we put. Thus, professor is very efficient to grade our work. I cannot really point out any bad sides of this class. Overall, this is my favorite class over this semester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment