Saturday, December 8, 2012

final discussion 1

This is the first communication class I have taken in San Jose State University. During this entire semester, I have learned a lot from this class. The most impressive topic is from chapter 2, reason and emotion. It teaches me that everything happens with a reason behind. Reasons are the process of supporting a claim or conclusion on the basis of evidences. Before I read the chapter, I only think that reasoning is the excuses of doing something. However, I notice that reason is very important and useful in our daily life. Besides, I learn that critical thinking helps us enrich our knowledge and the views toward everything. In addition, I did not expect to learn so many things which are tightly related to our daily basis. After the reading throughout the course, I believe I can make a better and stronger argument. Last but not least, I enjoy using blogger as an assignment every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment