Saturday, September 29, 2012

Chapter 2 Question 1


Identifying our strengths is important in choosing a career. Dr. Grandin states that human have difficulty in visualizing the underlying problems. I agree with what she says and that is the reason why we, people, learn every day and we receive education. In order to have a brighter future in our career, we need to understand ourselves first. Knowing what is our strengths can help a lot in choosing a college major, and even a career. My strength is to simplify the problems. For example in daily college life, I will ask question directly to the professor. Since I am not sure about the answer, and sometimes friends may not know what the professor exactly wants. To make my life easier, I will seek for answer from the professor. That is the most efficient way to solve my problem. Apply back to choosing a career, I will do directly what I need for that particular time to chase for my ideal. I believe this strength can help me not only in choosing a career but my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment